Warranty & Return Policy
We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and strive to ensure customer satisfaction. Our products are mostly built on order and being a small business, we are unable to accept returns at this time. If you have any concerns or issues with your purchase, please reach out to us, and we will do our best to address them and find a satisfactory solution.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You can always contact us for any product or return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products are covered by a one year limited warranty. This warranty coverage is valid for any manufacturing defects and/or failures due to workmanship. If a product is found defective due to these causes, Trail's Edge Woodworks, LLC will repair or replace the item.
We highly recommend that you review the care instructions for all of our products, including our boards and outdoor furniture. Note that care instructions are included with each purchase and also available on our website under "Care Tips"
The following issues are NOT covered under this warranty:
- Any damage that is caused due to any intentional or accidental means including,but not limited to, alteration or using the product for purposes other than intended.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to extreme weather or Acts of God
- Issues that are due to improper care, including but not limited to cracking, warping, splitting or other issues due to not following care instructions.
- Damage due to subjecting the board to any of the following conditions:
- cleaning or putting any board into a dishwasher
- soaking/submerging a board in water
- exposing a board to extreme heat, cold or open flames
- harsh chemicals
Wood is a natural, organic material that will require proper care and maintenance in order to last. Wood will move and react to environmental conditions. While we use high quality materials and finishes, we cannot stop the effects of the sun and Mother Nature without proper care and upkeep.
Please note that in the event that any warranty service is required, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs to Trail's Edge Woodworks, LLC.